I purchased my mid shift unit from performancepartswarehouse on ebay, in California, They have various units available and the quality looks great. American Powertrain, the world’s largest TREMEC dealer, is now introducing the next generation Pro Fit 5 and 6-speed kit for 1978-88 GM G-body cars. These easy bolt-in kits get you the great pedal feel of a hydraulic system and years of dependable, maintenance-free use. We have years of experience modifying Tremec transmissions for your application. We offer complete easy to install conversion kits for early model Mustangs, Falcons, Cobra replicas, V-8 Rangers, and hotrods as well as, Chevy and Mopar powered cars. No conversion "Kits" necessary. CXRacing Engine + Transmission Mounts Swap Kit + Radiator Top Hard Pipe Kit For. Rides like a Cadillac thanks to air bags. Currency U. Though engine swaps can be fraught with headaches and frustrations, Hedman Husler Hedders has made bolting-in one of these modern powerplants easy and worry-free with their #03857 LS conversion mount kit is for installing an LS and T56 or 4L60E combination in 1962 to 1967 Chevy II and Nova vehicles. 1UZFE Engine In this link you will find all of our 1UZFE based adaptation kits. PSI Conversion - LSA (58X) ENGINE CONTROLLER KIT WITH T56/TR6060 The kit also includes hardware and components that don't typically come with used engines, such. Here's an interesting new option for those who don't want to pay $1600+ for a T56 trans or maybe want a little better feel from their 6-speed. Engine, Conversion, & Relocation Mounts/Brackets. Buy CXRacing LS1 Engine T56 Transmission Mount for S30 240Z 260Z 280Z GM LS LSx Swap: Engine Kits - Amazon. All PSI Harnesses are Made in the USA. Description 5. The G-Force Street 6-Speed conversion requires no external case, tailhousing, or shifter modifications to your existing T-56. 1960-72 Chevy C10 C20 Truck Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit Tko T56 Tremec. com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. Subject Published Revised 1501 T56--A--15LFE Engine Life Limited Parts Cancelled Ref. Chevy LS Conversion Kit. Here's an interesting new option for those who don't want to pay $1600+ for a T56 trans or maybe want a little better feel from their 6-speed. For the past 50 years we've helped thousands of car owners across the world enhance their car's performance with custom conversion kits and parts. Sst Front Shift Conversion Kit For Borg Warner Or Tremec T56 6 Speed New. I know BBHP has been out of business since at. We have kits specifically designed for each application including special inputs for each vehicle. Are you looking into converting your automatic f-body to a manual 6 speed? Then this is the kit you need, comes complete minus a console shifter plate (*SEE PICTURES*). We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon. Items 1 to 9 of 11 total 2009-2014 Dodge Challenger SRT8 / R/T Manual 9-Inch Direct Bolt-in Rear Conversion Kit -includes Axles, Hubs, and. FueLab FPR [] APR T56 Conversion Kit [] KP RACING Built. TKO Mid-Shift Conversion Kit. 56 MB) Installation difficulty: 4 Our technicians have determined that the installation difficulty level of this item is a 4 on a scale of 1-5. 96 Silverado LS Swap. *TREMEC T56 Magnum transmissions can be shifted from two different locations - mid and rear. 0L LS7 engine and TREMEC T56 6 speed manual. This installation kit was assembled to make your T56 swap as painless as possible. Ford T56 T 56 Magnum 6 Speed Tremec Transmission BRAND NEW Wide Ford Focus SVT 6 Speed Manual Transmission 99k Genuine Oem 2002-2004. We modify S10 T5's, GM T56 both LT1/LS1 style, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, and 4L80E tail housings to drive a cable speedometer. 11 behind a slightly larger BBF and its been a hoot, not to mention the 2000 rpm at 80 MPH part. ford falcon xr8 tremec t56 6speed manual gearbox ba/bf & fly. You May Also Be Interested In. The problem is converting the input shaft so that I can run it on my 1st gen SBC. i TREMEC Transmissions Mid-Shift Conversion Kit For TKO-500 & TKO-600 30-17-4X DDisassembly and Assemblyisassembly and Assembly IInstructionsnstructions July 2007 Bulletin No. Adding an aluminum driveshaft reduces rotational mass which improves acceleration and reduces potential drivetrain vibrations. Complete Hardware Kit Detailed Installation Instructions Ecklers is proud to offer the most complete 6-speed conversion kit on the market! To make our kit work for you, you will need a set of pedals and a shortened driveshaft that is it. This transmission is a full Magnum build that fits in the older Camaro type casing and includes high end carbonfiber syncros for long life and super fast shifting. ISR Performance LS1 T56 Transmission Shifter Extension Relocation Kit. The T5 I have is actually from a 1991 Firebird. The T56's double-overdrive provides ample cushion for today's tough mileage mandates, paving the way for the 350's resurrection. Shop with confidence. - GM High-Tech Performance Magazine. This means that your stock mounting hardware and dimensions will be utilized. This hydraulic clutch conversion kit is a must when installing a T56 (or TR6060) in your earlier vehicle. We are working on a T56 6 speed manual transmission conversion kit for 2006 - present Dodge Chargers and their related cars like the 2005 - present Chrysler 300 and 2005 - 2008 Dodge Magnum. It will also fit 4 cyl. Shop available for buying right now on the internet. Our bellhousing conversions fit Ford Pinto, x/flow, pre x/flow, Zetec, Lotus Twin Cam, N/A Cosworth and Duratec engines. Currently in stock we have a complete Manual conversion kit to suit LS1, this includes; T56 Transmission Complete engine harness Complete computer kit, Shifter/shifter boot/shifter insulation boot Clutch (less than 1000kms old) Pedal Box Slave cylinder. LS Conversion Kit. Modern Driveline, Inc. 66 Low Gear 94-02 Camarofirebird 1386-087-004r. Foxbody conversion crossmember Think I even have a clutch for it toohave to look. Ls1/lsx Engine Motor Transmission Mounts Swap Kit For 1992-1998 Bmw E36 $569. Adding an aluminum driveshaft reduces rotational mass which improves acceleration and reduces potential drivetrain vibrations. toyota 1jz and 2jz to t56 full kit; toyota 1jz 2jz 1uz 2uz 3uz adaptor plate ap144 tremec t56 6 speed. 24x 355 with I believe most of the bolt-ons. An alternative to the LS1 T56. If your looking to upgrade the transmission and differential to the 08+ TR6060 transmission and C6 differential we can build you a package for that also. To make our kit work for you, you will need a set of pedals and a shortened driveshaft that is it. 001 inch for perfect balance and actuation. com is the S10 V8 Conversion Parts Store. Our kit even comes with the hydraulic clutch kit which others add only as an expensive option! Reduce your crusing RPMs and make your El Camino more fun to drive with the El Camino Store's 6-speed conversion kit. This swap kit is for the 1970-1981 Camaro and Firebird. Currency U. 67-69 Camaro T56 Swap Kit Let's face it, late model cars have all the good parts like the near bullet proof T56 Transmission. Crossmember, Conversion Crossmembers, all Kinds, G-Force, PATC, GM, Ford. Those days are now gone with the new Speedtech Performance T56 swap kit. Cadillac's CTS-V model used the T-56. The kit upgrades the drive train with Model 212 / UH-1N components including a 1,290 shp (960 kW) transmission. 10/23/14 TRANSMISSION CONVERSION SST has provided a two-wire harness with your kit. No conversion "Kits" necessary. Perfect for clearing the bench seat on a Tri-Five, Street Rod, Kit Car or truck. Impala SS and Caprice T56 Six Speed install guide. Engine, Conversion, & Relocation Mounts/Brackets. You have the option. Also I have created pages with the individual parts that are grouped like GM I try to make available the best. Coyote Power Module simplifies both the shopping and build experience by kitting up the right parts that are matched to deliver potent performance with civilized drivability. Features a 7. View Details. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon. Manual Paddle Shifter Kit: Manual Transmission Conversion Kit for most manually shifted transmissions. 22-spline input shaft. 8-inch rearend conversion that we covered a while back. I have read multiple threads on the site about doing the swap as it has gained a lot of popularity but I am still unsure of a couple things. 67-69 Camaro LSx Engine Swap Kit Leo Tolstoy stated, "True life is lived when changes occur. T56 Transmission Rebuild Package Level 2 "PARTS ONLY" LT1/LS1 F-Body If you are wanting to rebuild your T56 yourself or have your own shop do it, we offer T56 rebuild packages from mild to wild to suit your F-Body!. This means that your stock mounting hardware and dimensions will be utilized. Tremec T56 6 speed manual transmission installation kit. T56 Tremec For Sale. LS Swap Components for 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird: The 1st Gen F-Body is the gold standard for muscle cars. T56 Transmission for Sale. Pace offers a full line of LS engine swap mounts, complete conversion packages, transmission adapters, crossmembers, LS swap oil pans, LS swap headers, etc. Easy bolt-in installation gets you the great pedal feel of the hydraulic system with the additional clearance for headers. We offer complete easy to install conversion kits and parts for early model Mustangs, Falcons, Cobra replicas, V-8 Rangers, and hotrods, as well as, Chevy and Mopar powered cars. We even build kits for the Fox Body Mustangs! The conversion kits have been designed to ease LS engine and transmission swaps into your classic or muscle car. With an hour of mending the factory front structure harness we were able to get her running in the car and hear the sweet tune from the custom SLP exhaust. I may move the engine even farther back to clear the f-body alternator if needed by unbolting the framestands and moving them where I wanted and drilled new holes for them. Modern Driveline, Inc. In addition to wiring harnesses, you will find other components and kits for retrofitting older vehicles with these powertrains including PCM programming, Fuel Pump Kits, Engine Sensors, Extension Harnesses, Replacement GM connector pigtails and a complete line of hardware to complete your conversion needs!. There are several swap bellhousings you can use. We have plenty of these on the shelf and part out about 4 to 5 f-bodies a week so if we do not have your kit on the shelf for some reason then it will ship within 3 business days. As the titles states I am in the process of doing an T56 swap into my '80 Z28 powered by a 383 stroker. Ford, BMW, Mercedes, Chevy, Porsche, Volvo. Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. This is not a one-size-fits-all kit. T56 T5 T45 Transmission Shifter Cup Bushing Ford Chevy Gm Dodge Jeep. (good news for the later 4. Ford T56 T 56 Magnum 6 Speed Tremec Transmission BRAND NEW Wide Ford Focus SVT 6 Speed Manual Transmission 99k Genuine Oem 2002-2004. Buy Your Mustang Tremec Transmission Conversion Kit For Early Model Bellhousings Basic 1965-1966 from CJ Pony Parts, one of the industry leaders for Mustang Parts and Accessories. What makes the T56 so desirable is having 6 speeds and the beef in the box that can handle big horsepower and torque numbers. LS Engine Conversion Kits. I know there was also another company with a kit out there, that used a different clutch pedal setup, for a longer pedal travel. No other manual transmission offers as much combined strength, ease of use, and versatility as the T56 Magnum. I had a T5 before the T56 and love the fact I have 2 OD gears. Discussion in '2nd Gen. American Powertrain, the world's largest TREMEC dealer, is now introducing the next generation Pro Fit 5 and 6-speed kit for 1978-88 GM G-body cars. BBHP used to make a conversion kit. This means that your stock mounting hardware and dimensions will be utilized. Swap kits help make the install easier. The LSX Clutch Kit uses the correct bore and stroke Wildwood combination master cylinder to achieve this. Buy your T-56 Conversion Bellhousing for Mustangs with a 289, 302, 351W or 351C Engine from CJ Pony Parts. Dollar (USD) My Account My Account; Conversion Kits; PROJECT CARS; Bestsellers. TREMEC 6-speed transmission builds and upgrades. The LOJ Conversions T56 Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit includes all of the parts necessary to convert your 240SX Hydraulic System to be compatible with the Slave Cylinder design of the T56 transmission. 50-18 falken ledウインカー車種別ステーset アゼニス fk510 suv,uvカット irカット フィルム 3m スリーエム 製 クリア リアドア nissan 日産 セフィーロ h06/8~h10/12 a32/pa32/ha32 n024-01m 車種別. Depending upon the application, the D&D Performance T56 conversion kit ($2,999) will contain a new crossmember and adapter, a 31-spline yoke, and, of course, the transmission. LT1 T56 Adaption isn't as hard as one would think. Bellhousing, Alum, T-5, to Ford Small Block: Aluminum small block Ford bellhousing to 1993 and earlier T-5. 67-69 Camaro T56 Swap Kit Let's face it, late model cars have all the good parts like the near bullet proof T56 Transmission. Please contact us to confirm correct vehicle fitment and usage. 943 at full weight. Saleen Shift Knob Button. 10 1960-72 Chevy C10 C20 Truck Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit Tko T56 Tremec. This version of the Z06 Corvette T56 can be referenced with the Tremec part number TUET4197. To avoid hacking up your floor pan we include our transmission tunnel cover, and the correct bracketry and hydraulics for your clutch are all part of the deal. au 2 Denis Street St Mary's SA 5041. This kit offers a Bolt-in installation package to help with one of the most difficult tasks (Engine and Transmission Mounting) for modernizing your 1975-1978 Datsun 280Z. Borg-Warner T56 6-Speed Speedometer Cable Modifications See photo below for important note on T56 tailhousing types by year of transmission! Stealth Conversions modifies Borg-Warner T56 6-Speed transmission tailhousings from 1993–2000 Camaros to drive speedometer cables. The Basic T56 Magnum kit includes the following: $ 3020. Short throw and relocation kits for the T56 and T56 Magnum. - Optional T56 Speed Sensor Kit (OLD Kit shown in image) For Use With s2000 Factory Instrument Cluster and OEM s2000 rear differential ($50 off when purchased with complete swap kit). Full Facelift - $1,900. Replacement Shift Boot for Front Shift Conversion Shifters. FueLab FPR [] APR T56 Conversion Kit [] KP RACING Built T56 [] McLeod. TR6060 did not exist before 2007; earlier T56 has a different shift rail architecture (not interchangeable) - see the T56 swap base page. My T56 is rated for 550 all day long. A4 to t56 conversion. Hood And Scoop Inserts 64 Gto Pu N. Industry conferences are a marketplace for all issues concerning automotive transmissions and cover the newest developments. This hydraulic clutch conversion kit is a must when installing a T56 (or TR6060) in your earlier vehicle. This bellhousing is tested to meet or exceed SFI Specification 6. I know they don't have the casting plant to make the bellhousing. This will be pic heavy supplemental info for anyone who is going to do this, Or someone who may pick up used parts down the road and need to complete the kit on their own. Buy your T-56 Conversion Bellhousing for Mustangs with a 289, 302, 351W or 351C Engine from CJ Pony Parts. DESCRIPTION. Modern Driveline Clutch Cable for T5/Tremec/T56 Conversion Kit, 1965-1970 Mustang & 1967-1970 Cougar. The state of California and other states with similar laws and regulations prohibits the use of some parts on emissions vehicles. RACEFAB rx8 ls1 t56 manual conversion kit. Get the best deal for Conversion Kits Manual Transmissions from the largest online selection at eBay. T56 Transmission Rebuild Package Level 2 "PARTS ONLY" LT1/LS1 F-Body If you are wanting to rebuild your T56 yourself or have your own shop do it, we offer T56 rebuild packages from mild to wild to suit your F-Body!. Price does not include $800 core charge. 08) 8374 0011 [email protected] I put the T56 in my car, had some issues and. It will allow you to mount the engine and a T56 transmission into the car. Are you looking into converting your automatic f-body to a manual 6 speed? Then this is the kit you need, comes complete minus a console shifter plate (*SEE PICTURES*). I know there was also another company with a kit out there, that used a different clutch pedal setup, for a longer pedal travel. SVE Mustang T56 Conversion Driveshaft Finish your 79-93 Fox Body Cobra spec T56 swap with this SVE conversion driveshaft from LMR. Silver Sport Transmissions Magnum 6-Speed PerfectFit™ Kit Overview. JPC makes it easy to include other options for clutch line, shifter, and slave upgrades all at the same time you place your order for your new Tremec Magnum XL conversion kit. Upgrade Ford Performance Parts with Steeda. This brand new bellhousing is perfect when you want to install a Tremec T-56 6-speed transmission to your Ford V8 XR-XW-XY-XA-XB-XC-XD-XE-XF using the 10" manual flywheel with 157 tooth ring gear with the 3 bolt passenger side starter motor. Find great deals on eBay for t56 and t56 transmission. i'm making new custom flywheels to suit very light weight triple plate. Page 1 of 2 - t56 gearbox for supra conversion kit - posted in A80 / MKIV Discussion: hey is there any 1 interested in putting a tremec T56 6 speed off the LS1 and LS2 chev v8's into there supra or soarer. A complete engine consists of a gas turbine power unit connected by an extension shaft and supporting structure to a reduction gear assembly. Bellhousing, Alum, T-5, to Ford Small Block: Aluminum small block Ford bellhousing to 1993 and earlier T-5. Custom upgraded transmission components. 00 Select options FORD HYDRAMAX Master Cylinder Kit with existing slave or concentric hydraulic bearing. Since 1945 AGE has been producing custom gearboxes and Muncie and Tremec Transmissions for OEM systems and performance vehicles. '95 B4U LT1/T56 in Purple Pearl. Find T56 In Stock Now. Here's the first part of converting my lt1 t56 to ls with ebay parts. Ls1 swap all the way! I'm currently doing an LS1/t56 swap into my Z32 right now. FueLab FPR [] APR T56 Conversion Kit [] KP RACING Built. Sikky 240sx LSx T56 Master Cylinder Conversion Kit $ 249. LT1 T56/Non Electric 24x Conversion Standalone Swap Harness, specific for 1992-1997 5. Phoenix Trans - Northstar to 700R4 adapter. Perfect for clearing the bench seat on a Tri-Five, Street Rod, Kit Car or truck. To change the location, you must purchase a mid shift kit (sold separately). Upgrade Ford Performance Parts with Steeda. As always our kits are precision cut and welded and assembled in the USA. Just wanted to let everyone know that my conversion parts are available now. Lexus SC400 6-Speed Conversion Kit Includes the Following Parts This is a compiled parts list (that is subject to change at any moment, as better, more affordable systems come onto the market):-Collins A340/A341 Automatic Bell housing to 350Z 370Z G35 G37 VQ 6-speed Adapter Plate -Collins T56 Slave Cylinder Line adapter. TRAM-008-0107. I have a few pictures so you can see what all you get with my "Kit". I have found a few Lt1 for less than 700. D&D's kit is super expensive $3,000, and they are not informative at all. 10 1960-72 Chevy C10 C20 Truck Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit Tko T56 Tremec. If you’re working on something special let us know how we can help with your project. This item: 1982-1992 Camaro 6-Speed Transmission Conversion Kit, With All New Tremec T56 Magnum Camaro Clutch & Brake Pedal Assembly, 1970-1971 Camaro Pedal Assembly, Brake & Clutch, 1967-1968 Camaro Clutch & Brake Pedal Assembly, 1972-1981. This T56 Installation Kit is for LS9 engines with a 9-bolt flange. com! Taking out the guesswork when completing your T56 Magnum swap has never been easier. Browse for sale right now. Originally, the T-56 Manual Transmission was designed and built by Borg-Warner for the Dodge Viper. I was the 1st to do this in the 4th gen. We feature a quality array of products at reasonable prices. T56 Transmission Rebuild Package Level 2 "PARTS ONLY" LT1/LS1 F-Body If you are wanting to rebuild your T56 yourself or have your own shop do it, we offer T56 rebuild packages from mild to wild to suit your F-Body!. Hurst’s latest, the Elite Series line of performance products for modern muscle cars, includes not only their world famous shifters, but also exhaust systems, wheels, springs, floor mats, and graphics. And that’s exactly what the Ford Performance 5. Shop with confidence. CSI Automotive Sales, Service & Parts. TUFF MOUNTS COMMODORE LS1 Conversion Kit Commodore VB-VS *Complete Conversion kit $2,245. Motor For - $250. LSX and LS1 V8 Engine Swaps Parts, V8 Conversions parts, from Stealth Conversions and JagsThatRun E36 LSx Conversion T56 Transmission Mount. The kit included the clutch assembly, Hawks shifter, T56 and interior console plate. 1982-2005 S10 CROSSMEMBER W/T56 TRANSMISSION #RCS-10-T56. Format : PDF. 2005-2010 Mustang applications are a direct plug-and-play with regards to the speedometer. The LOJ Conversions T56 Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit includes all of the parts necessary to convert your 300ZX Hydraulic System to be compatible with the Slave Cylinder design of the T56 transmission. Here's an interesting new option for those who don't want to pay $1600+ for a T56 trans or maybe want a little better feel from their 6-speed. Perfect for clearing the bench seat on a Tri-Five, Street Rod, Kit Car or truck. Gto Showcasing tons of gto in stock this week. Impala SS and Caprice T56 Six Speed install guide. This swap kit is for the 1964-1967 Chevelle, El Camino, Le Mans, GTO, Cutlass, Skylark, GS and Tempest. TR6060 did not exist before 2007; earlier T56 has a different shift rail architecture (not interchangeable) - see the T56 swap base page. The T56 Manual Transmission is a 6-speed transmission which can adapt for many different types of applications. au 2 Denis Street St Mary's SA 5041. ZR 51 Performance-6-speed Manual Transmission Specialists. When you are ready to orderreview our ordering options in Customer Service then check out the Product Catalog. For that reason it is best that you locate and purchase all of the necessary parts before beginning this conversion this is a very time consuming swap -- not for those with limited tools, fabrication abilities, etc. An alternative to the LS1 T56. Condition: Conversion Kits Manual Transmissions,. 97:1 low gear) more than 400 lb ft torque capacity (compared to 325 lb-ft for the latest Ford Motorsport heavy duty T5. The output shaft was the weak point, so if they're converted to the 31 spline Viper shaft they can handle quite a bit more. Centerforce Performance Clutch, Headquartered in Prescott, Arizona, is proud to be recognized as the leading manufacturer of performance clutch and pressure plate systems in the USA. 6 speed installation kits '79-'93 mustang sbf '79-'93 mustang coyote '94-'95 mustang '96-'98 mustang '99-'04 mustang '05 & up mustang; all prices are in usd copyright. Find Hydraulic Throwout Bearing Conversion Kits and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing!. Designed, built, and tested in the USA, this kit is designed to harness the power of the JZ series engine in your project car. Car Show Gallery. It will allow you to mount the engine and a T56 transmission into the car. LS Engine Swap Kits from Pace Performance. You could try to source each part individually and adapt others, which may require hours of parts hunting, or even fabrication. Tremec Web Site. 66 T-56 6 Speed Transmissions. The AOD to manual transmission swap has been popular on Fox Body Mustangs since the 1980's. Ideal for numerous street rod, kit car and early pick-up installations. Like its predecessor, the T56 is able to be used in different makes; GM, Dodge, and Ford are all capable of using this type of manual transmission. 04 05 06 For sale is a guaranteed used. 45 lsd,custom tune 187. We offer complete easy to install conversion kits for early model Ford Mustangs, Falcons, Cobra's, GM Camaro's, Chevelle's, Tri-5's and hotrods. We offer custom automatic or manual Tremec transmissions and transmission kits to pair right up with your car. P/N MS-0006 OUR ONLINE SHOPPING CART WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON IN THE MEAN TIME PLEASE CALL 1-888-658-2727 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. The Most Complete 6-speed Conversion Kit In The Industry 700 Ft. Anything in yellow is an editing note. It currently has a built TH350 behind a 468BBC. '95 B4U LT1/T56 in Purple Pearl. No conversion "Kits" necessary. You May Also Be Interested In. JTR (Jag's That Run) has a conversion kit available to change the electrical T56 output to a mechanical cable, but unfortunately, it is around $300. Now, after 34 years I converted to the 6 speed T56 and am having more fun with my TA than I've ever had. Hello LSx Guys!. Included in JPC Racing's conversion kit is of course the Magnum T56 transmission in your choice of one of two available gear ratio options, SPEC Stage 2 Clutch Assembly and Billet Steel Flywheel, Quicktime SFI-approved bell housing, Draftshaft Shop aluminum driveshaft with spicer yoke-style attachment, crossmember and mount and shifter assembly. 1W when used with an approved block plate. This kit will set you back roughly 490 bucks but includes EVERYTHING needed to do this swap, including bearings, shims, bolts, instructions etc. Tremec Transmission 3-speed Hot Rod Manual Shifter With Knob For 1981 Chevrolet - $109. This link will help you find the parts needed to get the Lexus 1UZFE installed into your chassis of choice. (Update - please note, most are probably no longer in business) Most kits go for $1,500. In addition to wiring harnesses, you will find other components and kits for retrofitting older vehicles with these power-trains including PCM programming, Fuel Pump Kits, Engine Sensors, Extension Harnesses, Replacement GM connector pigtails and a complete line of hardware to complete your conversion needs! Need a PSI Conversion kit not listed?. com! Taking out the guesswork when completing your Cobra T56 transmission swap has never been easier. This item: 1982-1992 Camaro 6-Speed Transmission Conversion Kit, With All New Tremec T56 Magnum Camaro Clutch & Brake Pedal Assembly, 1970-1971 Camaro Pedal Assembly, Brake & Clutch, 1967-1968 Camaro Clutch & Brake Pedal Assembly, 1972-1981. For the conversion: I am starting out using trans dapt 1" setback (pn 4595) for the engine swap mount kit. Speedo hook up - you get a 6" pigtail that plugs into the T56 speedo sensor, the user has to figure out how to wire up You also get an Abbot electronic speed conversion box with four leads coming out of it and some printed instructions about setting ratio options in the unit. In the past, you would have to hack up the firewall, delete your A/C, radio, and other dash functions, etc due to the Z32 steering rack sitting too high for the LSx engine to fit in properly. PerfectFit™ Tremec T56 Magnum Kit Components for conversion from automatic. The D&D T56 trans is a full 5 inches longer than an early Muncie four-speed, which means you'll need to either shorten your existing. T56 Front Shift Conversion Kit relocates the shifter to the forward opening on the top of you 6 speed T56, 13. Just wanted to let everyone know that my conversion parts are available now. Each motor mount uses pressed in high quality polyurethane bushings utilizing grade 5 mounting hardware. This means that your stock mounting hardware and dimensions will be utilized. View Details. 50 6Th Each Hurst Driveline Conversion kit includes the components required to convert your classic car to a modern T56 Magnum 6-speed manual overdrive transmission. Apparently the 6-speed trans from a 350z/370z can be adapted to an LS-style T56 bellhousing. RKT Performance offers a basic upgrade package that replaces all the “weak links” in the T56 with the following parts: Billet synchronizer keys Steel 3-4 shift fork Bronze fork pads With the above upgrades, the T56 will perform well under all aggressive shifting environments. Running a 8. TREMEC 6-speed transmission builds and upgrades. T56 Front Shift Conversion Kit. This kit will set you back roughly 490 bucks but includes EVERYTHING needed to do this swap, including bearings, shims, bolts, instructions etc. Format : PDF. A speedo conversion box, custom. They are exactly the same. This bellhousing is tested to meet or exceed SFI Specification 6. Everything looks clean and factory. Tahoe 6-Speed T56 Conversion Discussion in ' I noticed the company that made the mid-shift kits has gone bankrupt and nobody else makes them, so after seeing all. - GM High-Tech Performance Magazine. It was designed around our GM LH8 oil pan. Join Our Mailing List Enter your email below to opt in or out of special e-mailings. 680 barrel OD with 29/30 spline output When counting splines it is important to note that the transmission output shaft will have 30 splines. 00 1949 -51 Ford Car Small Block Chevy Engine And Transmission Crossmember Conversion. 7 and 350 Block engines. I bought it thinking I could put my Viper T56 behind it but the mopar input shaft is way longer. Southern Performance Systems now offers LS Conversion Kits for the 1994-2003 S-10 2 Wheel Drive Trucks (Does Not Work on Blazer). New and Used Automotive Parts and Accessories On Sale. Custom transmission conversions. LS1 Engine T56 Transmission Mounts Radiator Hard Pipe Kit For BMW E46 LS Swap. I have detailed the design and development process starting from engine scanning and ending with fitment in our development 1972 240z with a LS2 and T56 transmission. To make our kit work for you, you will need a set of pedals and a shortened driveshaft that is it. Have a look at the kit in more detail by clicking on the POWER CONVERSION KIT option in the menu. 7 engines with RPO Code LT1 Drive by Cable Throttle Body. Engine type: GM, Ford & Mopar. The kit will allow the use of performance flywheel and clutch combo that will fit your engine. Since debuting in Dodge's ultra exotic Viper sports car in 1992, the T-56 6-speed manual transmission has become one of the most celebrated manual. This is not a one-size-fits-all kit. The state of California and other states with similar laws and regulations prohibits the use of some parts on emissions vehicles. T56 Transmission Swap Kit. No other company has built more LSX V8 RX7 equipment. 943 at full weight. Buy Your Mustang Tremec Transmission Conversion Kit For Early Model Bellhousings Basic 1965-1966 from CJ Pony Parts, one of the industry leaders for Mustang Parts and Accessories. Car Show Gallery. Full bolt in T56 Magnum-F swap kit for the MKIV Supra (TR6060). We have loads of experience with the Tremec T-56 Magnum, Magnum XL, TKO transmissions, TR-6060 transmissions and more. YJ AUTO TO. I plan on parting the car out, but I've been told that the T56 will bolt right up to the BBC in the Monte. Tremec T56 6 speed manual transmission installation kit. RS Gear sells a T56 that is rated for 700, I believe. The T56 also includes stronger, high-capacity gear sets, input shaft and output shaft used in the TREMEC TR6060. Classic Ford vehicles can be given new life with a powerful, modern engine. TR6060 did not exist before 2007; earlier T56 has a different shift rail architecture (not interchangeable) - see the T56 swap base page. 0 cammer engines is longer. Kit includes exclusive offset lever, new shift tower, rear cover plate, hardware and installation instructions. Camaro F-Body T-56 T56 Transmission Crossmember - 1982-1992 F-Body Camaro & Firebird T-56 T56 Six Speed Transmission Swap Crossmember - 100% Bolt In!. 08) 8374 0011 [email protected] Modern Driveline, Inc. LT1 T56 Adaption isn't as hard as one would think. It's fun to drive, but it is terrible on gas, and I think I would really enjoy banging gears in this car. com! Taking out the guesswork when completing your T56 Magnum swap has never been easier. Currently in stock we have a complete Manual conversion kit to suit LS1, this includes; T56 Transmission Complete engine harness Complete computer kit, Shifter/shifter boot/shifter insulation boot Clutch (less than 1000kms old) Pedal Box Slave cylinder. If you’re working on something special let us know how we can help with your project. URD has developed a special T56 transmission to work with our T56 Swap Kit for the 2005+ Tacoma.